Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Morning Routine


Morning Routine! That sort of strikes fear in my heart. I’m a “fly by the seat of my pants” kind of gal, but ironically I also like my rut. Since I’m a rut lover one would think that I would have some sort of routine. I guess really I do but it isn’t working and I haven’t changed it.

So on to a new mind set! Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

A simple Morning Routine is a list of 5, and only 5, things that you plan to do each morning.
1. Make Bed
2. Personal Care
3. Coffee & Quiet Time
4. Breakfast and Devotions with Girls
5. Start a load of Laundry

See that is simple! It is sort of what I do now but I don’t get an early enough start. So my goal is to get up at 7am and wake the girls at 7:30.

2 comments:

Lucky Lindy said...

You can do it. 6. Exercise

Marni said...

Yeah right, like that's really gonna happen (snort)