Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, [and] into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, [and] bless his name." Ps 100:4
30. “Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.” Psa 148:13 “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;” Phl 2:10 “Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise yethe LORD.” Psa 150:6
29. I’m thankful that it is not my perfection that will get me to heaven but it is Christ’s prefect sacrifice. “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in [fn] Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
“And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.” Hbr 10:10, 12, 14
28. “ Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” IICr 9:15
27. I'm thankful that God supplies all my needs. "
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:19
26. Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done. I CH. 16:8
25. I'm thankful to be surrounded by my family. Mom and Gramma here for Thanksgiving.
24. Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.
23. I am thankful for the good future God promises us. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
22. I am thankful of the abundance of food that blesses my family’s table.
21. “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.” Psalm 68:19
20. For health and strength and daily food we praise Thy name of Lord.
19. I am thankful for my household servants- their names are washing machine, drier, dishwasher, water heater, microwave, stove, & oven, just to name a few.
18. "While I live I will praise the LORD; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being." Psalm 146:2
17. I am thankful for my friends. Their sharing laughter and tears, prayers and support have enriched my life. "Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
16. “Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples!” I Chronicles 16:8
15. I am thankful for the health of my family.
14. “Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.” Psalm 30:4
13. I am thankful for my church family. "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Hbr 10:25
12. “By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.” Hebrews 13:15
11. I am thankful for my creative, loving, precious daughters. They are a truly wonderful gift. "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
10. “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” II Cor. 15:57
9. I am thankful for my warm home. "The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked, But He blesses the home of the just." Pro 3:33
8. "Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness." Psalm 97:12
7. I'm thankful for the deep and rich Godly heritage I have in my family. Many generations have put their faith and trust in Lord. I love my family so very much. "So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household." Act 16:31
6. "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Psalm 139:14 Today is my birthday. So I am also thankful that I had so many wonderful birthday blessings today.
5. I am thankful that my brother is cancer free. Today is his birthday! "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."Psa 107:20
4. "I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness; and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high." Psa 7:17
3. I'm thankful that I live in America, where I can participate in free elections. "He changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:" Dan 2:21
"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."Romans 13:1
2. "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1
1. I am thankful for my faithful husband.
"Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." 1Cr 7:2-3