Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sewing fever

I'm *really, really* wanting to sew. I really want to sew some aprons. They are quick, cute and don't take a lot of fabric. I've been looking at apron blogs and flickr groups for 3 days! I have about 3-4 apron patterns somewhere... I found one while cleaning Olivia room! YEAH, it is the one I really wanted to make. Saturday I ordered A is for Apron. I'm looking forward to getting it soon.

Here are some others I like. Simplicity 4282 view C,
Butterick See and Sew 5274 View A, Butterick Waverly 5263 View A, C. I really like the big pockets and full coverage of this vintage pattern. This one is a lot like it too.

I adore the looks of the aprons at Stitch Through Time, but I refuse to pay that much money! So I scouring the web looking for patterns that look similar. I think I've gotten close with most of them

Do you think that this Amish Canning Apron, looks like "Grandma's Apron" and/or "Violet's Apron"?

*************update**************
I found 2 more patterns I knew I had.
Kwik Sew 3396
And "Winnie"
I also found a free apron pattern pdf.

Now I'm on the hunt for fabric.

No comments: