Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Praise & Thanksgiving

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, [and] into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, [and] bless his name." Ps 100:4

1. I am thankful for my faithful husband.
2. "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1
3. I'm thankful that I live in America, where I can participate in free elections.
4. "I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness; and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high." Psalm 7:17
5. I am thankful that my brother is cancer free. Today is his birthday!
6. "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well." Psalm 139:14 Today is my birthday. So I am also thankful that I had so many wonderful birthday blessings today.
7. I'm thankful for the deep and rich Godly heritage I have in my family. Many generations have put their faith and trust in Lord. I love my family so very much.
8. "Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness." Psalm 97:12
9. I am thankful for my warm home.
10. “But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” II Cor. 15:57
11. I am thankful for my creative, loving, precious daughters. They are a truly wonderful gift.

12. “By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to His name.” Hebrews 13:15

No comments: