Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 5, 2010

Far Above Rubies



Emilie completed most of unit 6, still will have a few more archery lessons, carving a canoe, notebooking states, and Texas history. Notebooking the states and Texas History will be a year long project. She has moved on to unit 5. She seems to have an interest in the nursing projects, but if you ask her she will say she doesn't want to be a nurse. I"m okay with that.

I'd really like her to blog about her lessons. I think "Educating Emilie" is a cute name for a blog, but she doesn't have an interest in that, which is strange since she loves being on the computer.

She says she can't remember what she is suppose to be learning/reading; I know I'd get the same response if
she was in PS so I'm not that worried. Although I am having her do more reports, notebooking/scrapbooking for this unit.

She has become much more self directed and is very conscientious and diligent to work in each subject area everyday.

No comments: