Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Menu

Here is what I have planned but it is a busy week so who knows if we will actually be home to eat.

Swedish meatballs
Hot wings soup ( Buffalo Chicken Soup)
leftover Chicken Spaghetti
pork chops
pizza

Tonight I have a board meeting, and LIndy has a track meet.
Tuesday is Faith Ladies supper- not sure if I will go
Wednesday is AWANA
Thursday is TEACH night and the girls are spending the night with a friend, Lindy has another track meet
Friday is La Leche League in the morning, may skip this, and then I have an hour of prayer for our 24 hours of prayer at church at 4pm.
Saturday Emilie has a birthday party.

2 comments:

Gerky said...

Would you mind posting the recipe for hot wing soup? It sounds delish! Thanks!

Gerkin

Marni said...

http://www.recipezaar.com/Buffalo-Chicken-Soup-109295

I use real cheese rather than velveeta. And I add a goodly squirt of Ranch dressing.