Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What a day

Yesterday was productive for us. I got 2 loads of laundry folded and put away. A major accomplishment here. I can get it washed and dried fine. It’s the folding and putting away that is a hang up. I don’t know why more moms don’t “go postal” over the laundry. It drives me crazy! It never stops!

Girls did some school-AWANA, Math, Science, Literature;
Bella-AWANA, Reading, Spelling, Math

Then we went to town. Stopped at Lifeway to get a gift card for Saturday’s birthday party, Staples for copies for the Board meeting, paid Windstream, took 2 bags of clothes to Salvation Army, went to gramma’s, then I had to go out and buy her eggs. After supper I went to the board meeting, which lasted 30 minutes longer then scheduled. Picked up the girls and came home. Lindy was home from the track meet waiting for us. He even bought me a Subway for my lunch today. What a guy!

1 comment:

Cass said...

Wow, you got a LOT done! You must have gone to bed exhausted. I'm glad to see Lindy is better. I know he had a good wife to take care of him while he was down. That right there will strengthen any marriage.

I'm with you on the laundry. Easy to wash and dry. A pain to fold and esp to put away! I let the girls put theirs away. It's not done perfectly but it works!