Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Not to late!


YUG! This morning for some reason it dawned on me that I once again I am late in starting to plan for the holidays. WHAT? You may ask, well, I'm sure I'm not the only one who says every year that I'm going to start early, involve everyone and actually enjoy the holidays rather than work, stress, and fuss.
This 12 Week Holiday Planner is just the thing to keep me on track. Only I"m starting a month late, ( shhh).

Each week has a list to things to plan, work on,or purchase. And not just Christmas either, but Thanksgiving as well. That is a real bonus. Is it just me or does Thanksgiving seem to get pushed aside? We are all so focused on getting and giving at Christmas, that we often fail to slow down at Thanksgiving to be thankful and worship the One who gives us all things.

Anyway, gift ideas, crafts for the kids and family, a Holiday journal, meal planner plus some recipes. Buy once and use it year after year.

No comments: