Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lovely Husband

My husband gave up his usual Saturday plans of motorcycle riding so I could go out to breakfast with some ladies from my homeschool group. We met at Cracker Barrel at 9am and enjoyed a nice breakfast fellowship. I left there and dropped in to see my gramma for a few minutes and then it was off for "power shopping" for Christmas.

I wasn't able to find everything I was looking for, which is a bummer. I finally went hope about 4:30 with a headache. So the adventure continues this week. I need to take each girl out to buy something for the sisters, and finish up everybody else.

PS, he also did the grocery shopping, so I made chocolate chip/carmel cookies.

1 comment:

Lucky Lindy said...

He sounds like a wonderful man. You are one lucky lady.