Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun with my girls!

Well I didn't get my 2nd grade lesson plans typed up, blah. I'll have to work on that soon.

We had a very nice relaxing time during our Easter break. We saw the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" it was very good. We all enjoyed it. We went for a hike along the Red River, but the camera batteries died so didn't get any pictures.

Emilie's 15 birthday was on Friday, can't believe she is 15! Her friend Hannha spent the night.

Today the girls and I are going to a mother/daughter conference with our church. All the moms and daughters that are going made tie-dye shirts to wear on Saturday. That was fun, my girls want to do more tie-dye.

Today for school we are doing History, Science and Math.

No comments: