Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Book Review- The Secret of Indigo Moon.

The Secret of Indigo Moon by G. P. Taylor is a graphic novel about 3 orphans living in an unbearable orphanage. The is book 2 in a series, Book one which is referenced often in The Secret of Indigo Moon. Because I have not read book one I had a hard time getting into the plot, getting to know the characters and even liking them. Erik is the only character who is likable. I usually do like youth fiction, Redwall, Harry Potter, and Charlie Bone are some of my favorites, but I did not enjoy The Secret of Indigo Moon. Maybe it was the graphic novel concept that didn't appeal to me. None of my daughters ( ages 15, 12, and 9) were even interested enough to read it either. Maybe it is more of a boy's book?
Thank you Tyndale for this review copy.

No comments: