Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

wonderful time

We had a wonderful 4 days with my mom in Austin, Texas. It was very relaxing for me. Anytime I'm not in charge of cooking is relaxing. Don't get me wrong I like to cook most the time, but it is the thinking about what to cook all the time that isn't all that great. So anyway, we enjoyed ourselves. The girls spent time in the woods and Bella loved on the dogs. We did a mosaic project, and looked at model homes, shopped at World Market and hit a bookstore.


Bluebonnets on the way home.



Tonight is the monthly Faith Ladies meeting. We are having a friend of mine come teach us about extreme couponing. I've been couponing since January. I have seen a big difference in my budget, and my stock, which we affectionately call "the store."

Monday Night Moms Bible Study is going well, we are doing a study called Sacred Parenting.

Started my garden last week. I turned over nearly all of my little plot, and was sore for 3 days. I could hardly move. I planted 6 tomatoes so far. I still have some cucumbers, and a pepper plant. I'd like some green beans, and I'd really like to try Strawbale Gardening.


No comments: