Favorite Sites

Happily Married

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Cup Overflows


Count your Blessings,
Name them one by one,
Count Your many Blessings
And see what God has done!


This year my little "theme" is My Cup Overflows. In the spirit of my theme I have an empty glass candle jar that will soon overflow with our blessings.

Each family member is writing a daily blessing or something they are thankful for on the colored slips of paper. They are folded and placed in the jar. More than one daily blessing is encouraged.

Soon we will have a visual idea of just how many blessings we have everyday. On Thanksgiving we will take turns pulling them out and reading them during our meal.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I LOVE this idea!!! I am doing this starting tonight.
You are full of great ideas!!

Love you!

Marni said...

Thanks Leah.